Thursday, July 28, 2011

Expelliarmus!

"Harry, the time for Disarming is past! These people are trying to capture and kill you! At least Stun if you aren't prepared to kill! ...Expelliarmus is a useful spell Harry, but the Death Eaters seem to think it is your signature move, and I urge you not to let it become so."
        - Remus Lupin to Harry (Deathly Hallows ch.5)

It is hard to put into words how much I love Harry Potter. Lets just say, a lot. Though it should have come when I turned thirteen, I still wait for the owl to bring my Hogwarts acceptance letter. So, you can imagine my utter glee at the opportunity to watch the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two in the land of its origin. 

First, however, I went to visit the cafe in Edinburgh that J.K. Rowling wrote the inspired series.
The Elephant House
H.P. toilette seat, I will be needing one of these for my apartment next year!

Then, I found a few other Harry Potter fanatics and created a wicked gang of look-alikes. 
 We realized that we basically live at Hogwarts, so we better take some pictures around our "castle"! 

 Hermione, Luna, Mrs. Weasley, Bellatrix
One of my favorite pictures of "Luna" from the afternoon!
 Just battling a Death Eater, no worries good prevailed
Don't judge me, I still have some muggle friends.

Finally, I commemorated the end of an era with mixed emotions. I guess I will just have to read the books again.
SO SAD!!!!

but, Cheers anyways





No comments:

Post a Comment